The emergence of nootropic supplements means those suffering from cognitive impairment can find a solution to their problems. One brain supplement that has proven to help alleviate memory loss symptoms is Memorex IQ and Memory Boost.
Recent research shows that age is the most significant risk factor for dementia and memory loss, defined as a cognitive decline that interferes with normal brain functioning. Objective memory performance for most individuals usually starts to decline by age 45. Cognitive impairment, or cognitive decline, can appear suddenly or gradually and can be permanent or temporary.
To help you learn more about the product and determine whether this product is effective enough to help with memory loss, we will provide an extensive Memorex IQ and Memory Boost review.
- Everything About Blooms Health Products
- Memorex IQ and Memory Boost Ingredients
- Best Price and Stores to Buy It From
- Important Benefits
- Memorex IQ and Memory Boost Review – Pros & Cons
- Does Memorex IQ and Memory Boost Work?
- Side Effects & Warnings
- Similar Products
Memorex IQ and Memory Boost is a brain function enhancement supplement recommended for any adult who wants to prevent or treat age-related cognitive disorders while offering essential nutrients for challenging mental periods. What’s more, it is touted to promote attention and learning capacity.
The formula is manufactured by Blooms Health Products, a reputable Australian business founded in 1936. Apart from brain supplements, the company also manufactures several other health supplements ranging from standard multivitamin products to nutritional wellbeing foods to stress, sleep as well as anxiety supplements.
Everything About Blooms Health Products
Memorex IQ and Memory Boost is a product of an Australian-based vitamin company known as Henry Blooms Health Products. Located near the breathtaking beaches of Sydney, Blooms Health Products is arguably Australia’s oldest supplement company.
The company has offered high-quality natural health support with its wide range of minerals, vitamins, and herbal supplements for more than seven decades.
According to the official website, the company has always focused on meeting the highest standards of testing, hygiene, efficiency, and manufacture. What’s more, it only uses natural ingredients that are equally tested for both potency and purity to guarantee the most effective supplements on the market.
The company also offers exceptional customer support through their website. Users can always contact their support team at any time of the day.
Other popular dietary supplements made by Blooms Health Products include:
- CoQ10 150 AquaCelle Enhanced
- Curcumin 600 Plus
- Herb-a-lax Blended Medicinal Herbs
- Turmeric 1500 & Magnesium
- ViralGuard Immune Support
- High Strength Horseradish & Garlic Complex
- Green Lipped Mussel
- Liver Detox 1-a-day
- Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioP
Memorex IQ and Memory Boost Ingredients
Memorex IQ and Memory Boost contains the following active ingredients per serving (2 capsules):
- Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract 300 mg
- Bacopa Monnieri whole plant extract 300 mg
- Taurine 500 mg
- Tyrosine 50 mg
Memorex IQ and Memory Boost is free from yeast, gluten, lactose, milk derivatives, artificial flavor, or any other artificial preservatives. This makes it an excellent choice for those suffering from allergies.
In terms of ingredients, this supplement features two potent herbal ingredients – Bacopa Monnieri and Ginkgo Biloba – and two amino-acids – Taurine and Tyrosine.
These four ingredients function holistically to promote optimal brainpower, resulting in improved memory, mental alertness, focus, recall, and mental relaxation.
Below is a breakdown of its key ingredients:
Ginkgo Biloba – While its seeds and leaves are frequently used in traditional Chinese medicine, modern research fundamentally focuses on ginkgo extract, which is obtained from the leaves.
The Ginkgo Biloba leaves extract is a popular ingredient in brain health supplements, thanks to its benefits. Ginkgo-based dietary products are associated with several health claims and uses, focusing on brain function and blood circulation.
Researchers believe that the Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract enhances cognitive function because it promotes good blood circulation and protects the brain against neuronal damage caused by free radicals.
Simply put, the plant may support improved memory, thinking, better social behavior, and enhanced ability to concentrate and perform everyday tasks.
Bacopa Monnieri – Also referred to as Brahmi, Bacopa Monnieri has been used in Ayurvedic medicine since ancient times. Today, it is being used in a large variety of natural supplements thanks to its ability to boost alertness, focus, memory, and recall.
By reducing oxidative stress in your brain, Bacopa Monnieri works to protect and prevent brain cells’ deterioration and DNA.
What’s more, it reduces the incidences of neurodegenerative problems associated with memory loss and cognitive decline. Preliminary studies also suggest that bacopa may help lower blood pressure levels and ADHD symptoms and prevent stress and anxiety.
Tyrosine – This is a nonessential amino acid that is a crucial component for producing essential brain chemicals known as neurotransmitters, such as epinephrine, dopamine, and norepinephrine.
Dopamine, in particular, is a key player in the brain’s reward and punishment system, as well as behavioral, cognitive, memory, mood regulation, and learning processes.
Taurine – This amino acid is commonly referred to as “a wonder molecule” thanks to its many health benefits, including reduced risk of disease and enhanced sports performance. Taurine also plays a significant nutritional role in brain cell growth, differentiation, and development.
Best Price and Stores to Buy It From
Despite its numerous benefits regarding brain health, Memorex is a relatively affordable supplement. This product costs $25.95. You can buy it directly from the manufacturer’s official website or several online retailers such as grays.com.
It is worth mentioning that Memorex IQ and Memory Boost stocks in the United States are quite limited, making it difficult to buy the product from Amazon, eBay, or Walmart. Most American users would have to order the product internationally and pay for shipping.
However, there are some similar supplements and excellent alternatives to Memorex IQ and Memory Boost, which we will discuss below.
According to Blooms Health Products, Memorex IQ and Memory Boost will offer numerous health benefits, including:
Improves overall brain health – The formula contains Ginkgo Biloba. This potent ingredient increases the flow of blood to the brain, resulting in improved overall brain health.
Boosts memory – If you are currently suffering from memory problems, Memorex IQ and Memory Boost should be your ultimate supplement. It contains ingredients that have been clinically proven to help alleviate memory loss symptoms, boost focus, alertness, and concentration.
May help reduce stress and improve mental clarity – Memorex IQ and Memory Boost contain amino-acids known to enhance the production of essential neurotransmitters responsible for the brain’s cognitive functions. As a result, it will improve your ability to acquire and retain new skills and alleviate your stress symptoms and boost clarity. It may also help improve attention, learning skills, and mental performance.
Memorex IQ and Memory Boost Review – Pros & Cons
Does Memorex IQ and Memory Boost Work?
Ginkgo Biloba Bacopa Monnieri with amino-acids like Taurine and Tyrosine are the most potent ingredients to prepare a memory-boosting formula. These ingredients alone may be enough to improve brain performance and cognitive skills.
As always, you need to take this supplement according to the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure it works well on your body. Though effects may vary depending on the user, most people usually experience a positive impact on their brain health and performance after a few weeks.
Side Effects & Warnings
Even though the ingredients used in this formula are generally considered safe, it is important to note that its use may result in potential side effects such as stomach upset, headache, dizziness, constipation, forceful heartbeat, and allergic skin reactions.
According to the manufacturer, side effects associated with Memorex IQ and Memory Boost are usually infrequent and mild.
Neuriva Plus Brain Performance, made by Schiff, is a very popular brain supplement designed to improve focus, memory, learning, accuracy, concentration, reasoning. Schiff’s formula contains Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Phosphatidilyserine, and 200 mg of coffee fruit extract (Neurofactor).
The hero ingredient in Neuriva Plus, Neurofactor, is an all-natural patented, whole fruit extract of the Coffea Arabica plant. It is clinically proven to increase levels of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF).
You can read our in-depth Neuriva Plus review here.
Ginkgo Biloba, made by Nature’s Bounty, is another potent Ginkgo Biloba-based dietary supplement designed to supports brain function and mental alertness. Nature’s Bounty is one of the highest-rated supplement manufacturers in the United States.
The company’s dedication to quality, consistency, and scientific research has resulted in vitamins and supplements of unrivaled excellence. Nature’s Bounty Ginkgo Biloba supplement received over 5,000 reviews on Amazon, averaging 4.6 out of 5.0 rating.
Extra Strength Ginkgo, made by Doctor’s Best, is a non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, soy-free natural supplement for mental function and memory.
The formula consists of 120 mg of Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract guaranteed by the Profile Proven Quality Assurance system developed by Ethical Naturals, Inc. This quality assurance system includes the most extensive screening and testing at every manufacturing stage to assure purity and potency.
With potentially endless brain health supplements to choose from, the prospect of finding an effective and safe supplement can sometimes prove a daunting and intimidating task.
Memorex IQ and Memory Boost is a fantastic product made from natural ingredients proven to improve brain capacity and memory retention. It also includes nonessential amino acids that aid in synthesizing dopamine, an important neurotransmitter that promotes performance, mood, recall, and memory.
Although it may have some side effects, overall, Memorex IQ and Memory Boost is a good brain health supplement. When appropriately used according to the manufacturer’s instruction, it may not only improve your cognitive abilities, but also reduce stress, enhance IQ, boost memory retention capacity, and help you recall things.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Joseph A. Mix and W. David Crews Jr – A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized trial of Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761 in a sample of cognitively intact older adults: neuropsychological findings. Published in August 2002. Retrieved on February 05, 2021. [Source]
- Alarcos Cieza, Petra Maier, and Ernst Pöppel – Effects of Ginkgo biloba on mental functioning in healthy volunteers. Published in October 2003. Retrieved on February 05, 2021. [Source]
- Karen Savage, Joseph Firth, Con Stough, and Jerome Sarris – GABA-modulating phytomedicines for anxiety: A systematic review of preclinical and clinical evidence. Published in January 2018. Retrieved on February 05, 2021. [Source]
- Pedro Montes, Elizabeth Ruiz-Sanchez, Carolina Rojas, and Patricia Rojas – Ginkgo biloba Extract 761: A Review of Basic Studies and Potential Clinical Use in Psychiatric Disorders. Published in 2015. Retrieved on February 05, 2021. [Source]
- Bacopa – webmd.com. Retrieved on February 05, 2021. [Source]
- Bacopa monnieri – examine.com. Retrieved on February 05, 2021. [Source]
- Carlo Calabrese, William L. Gregory, Michael Leo, Dale Kraemer, Kerry Bone, and Barry Oken – Effects of a Standardized Bacopa monnieri Extract on Cognitive Performance, Anxiety, and Depression in the Elderly: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Published in July 2008. Retrieved on February 05, 2021. [Source]
- Chuenjid Kongkeaw, Piyameth Dilokthornsakul, Phurit Thanarangsarit, Nanteetip Limpeanchob, and C.Norman Scholfield – Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on cognitive effects of Bacopa monnieri extract. Published on January 10, 2014. Retrieved on February 05, 2021. [Source]
- Matthew P. Pase, James Kean, Jerome Sarris, Chris Neale, Andrew B. Scholey, and Con Stough – The Cognitive-Enhancing Effects of Bacopa monnieri: A Systematic Review of Randomized, Controlled Human Clinical Trials. Published on July 25, 2012. Retrieved on February 05, 2021. [Source]
- Cathy Wong – The Health Benefits of Tyrosine. Retrieved on February 05, 2021. [Source]
- Gavin Van De Walle – Tyrosine: Benefits, Side Effects, and Dosage. Published on February 1, 2018. Retrieved on February 05, 2021. [Source]
- Jon Johnson – How does taurine affect the body? Published on October 17, 2019. Retrieved on February 05, 2021. [Source]