Effective date: December 30, 2019
OBR (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.onebrainreviews.com website (the “Service”).
This page is intended to inform you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
1) Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data
- First name and last name
- Email address
2) Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as browser version, browser type, your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), unique device identifiers, the time and date of your visit, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
3) Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
OBR uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To provide customer care and support
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Legal Basis For Processing Personal Data Under GDPR
OBR may process your Personal Data because:
- You have given us permission to do so
- We need to perform a contract with you
- To comply with the law
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
Your Data Protection Rights Under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. OBR aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
If you are an EU citizen or any person who wishes to remain anonymous, it is best to block or turn off cookie and pixel tracking inside your browser or to avoid this website.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where OBR relied on your consent to process your personal information
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
*Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Disclosure Of Data
OBR may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To protect and defend the rights or property of OBR
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In the event of a breach, anyone for whom we have an email address will be notified immediately. We also notify known authorities of any breach that puts your personal data in jeopardy.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit Google Privacy & Terms web page.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Last updated: 30/12/2019.