BioGanix Pure Forskolin is advertised as a potent herbal extract specifically designed to support weight loss, boost metabolism, and burn belly fat. Pure Forskolin is produced by the U.S. company BioGanix.
According to the manufacturer, Forskolin weight loss pills can be used by women and men to reach their ideal weight. This weight-loss dietary supplement works best when combined with a healthy lifestyle.
This single ingredient herbal extract is available in two variations: Pure Forskolin 125 mg (60 capsules) and Pure Forskolin 250 mg (90 capsules).
BioGanix Pure Forskolin contains high potency forskolin plant extract, which is obtained from the Coleus Forskohlii plant. Researchers have found that pure forskolin may aid in losing weight and help to promote the breakdown of stored fats in fat cells.
It may also release fatty acids from adipose tissue, which results in increased thermogenesis, resulting in increased lean body mass and loss of body fat.
This weight loss supplement is made in the USA, in a GMP Certified and FDA Approved Facility and is Third Party tested for purity and integrity.
Everything about BioGanix
BioGanix is a U.S. company located in Orlando, Florida. The official website is clean, modern, and secured. You can order any of their dietary supplements directly from this website or from one of the many online retailers and stores they are working with.
Besides Pure Forskolin, BioGanix also makes several other well regarded dietary supplements such as Adrenal Support, Alpha Lipoic Acid, BioZyme Digestive Enzymes, Brain Boost, CLA 1000 mg, Vitamin B Complex, Garcinia Cambogia, CoQ10 Ubiquinol, and Natural Sleep Support.
- Phone: 1 (888) 506-1558
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official website: bioganix.com
Pure Forskolin Ingredients
BioGanix Pure Forskolin contains the following active ingredients: Coleus Forskohlii (Root) extract 125 mg (or 250 mg for the second variation).
Inactive ingredients include microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and silicon dioxide.
Coleus Forskohlii – The Coleus Forskohlii plant, a member of the mint family, is widely used as a decorative plant due to its brightly colored leaves of purple and green. But that’s not all it has to offer. Ancient medicine used Coleus Forskohlii root to reduce blood pressure, its antioxidant properties, and improve eyesight.
Some recent studies showed that Coleus Forskohlii root extract might aid weight loss and burn fat. According to a research paper published by the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Society, forskolin also helped overweight men manage their weight in small clinical trials.
A small study of 23 female subjects, published in the December 2005 issue of the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, reported that Coleus Forskohlii root extract did not help with weight loss. However, it did slow or prevent weight gain in mildly overweight women.
The recommended oral dosages of Coleus Forskohlii extracts (standardized to 10% forskolin) are generally between 100 and 250 mg twice daily. A high-quality supplement should provide you this amount.
Pure Forskolin Benefits
Losing weight can be a challenging long term process. Studies reveal that only 15% of people succeed using traditional weight loss methods. Those who fail are more likely to try other solutions like herbal medicines and weight loss supplements.
Supplements like Pure Forskolin are the perfect combination of the two. This natural plant compound claims to be an effective weight loss supplement.
Some of BioGanix Pure Forskolin weight loss supplement claimed benefits include:
- Weight loss aid;
- Boosts metabolism;
- Helps curb appetite;
- It supports healthy weight management.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
This product is one of the best so far. I love the fact that I’m not hungry after consuming it. […] Read full review
So I have lost 10lbs in a month since starting to.take this. I have changed nothing that I was doing previously. Works great. […] Read full review
How To Take BioGanix Pure Forskolin
The recommended daily dose is one capsule (regardless of the 125 mg or the 250 mg variant), preferably 30 – 45 minutes before a meal, with an 8 oz glass of water.
How Much Does Pure Forskolin Cost?
BioGanix Pure Forskolin is available in two variants: 125 mg 60 capsules bottle for $16.99 and 250 mg 90 capsules for $24.97. Buying from BioGanix’s official website will give you access to their VIP (Subscription) option, a 10% discount on any purchase with a monthly subscription.
Pure Forskolin is also available for purchase from many online stores such as:
- Amazon – $18.34 + Free shipping
- eBay – $13.89 (may include additional costs for shipping and handling)
- Walmart – $19.95
Side Effects & Warnings
According to BioGanix, this formula is safe and extremely well-tolerated. However, some adverse reactions to forskolin have been reported. Some of the side effects include:
- Stinging of the eyes and enlarging of the blood vessels in the eyes;
- Flushing, fast heartbeats, and low blood pressure;
- Cough, upper respiratory tract irritation, restlessness, and tremor.
People taking antiplatelet drugs or blood thinners should not take forskolin. Also, certain high blood pressure drugs may interact with forskolin, including:
- Calcium channel blockers;
There are several good alternatives to Pure Forskolin weight loss supplement. Some of these alternatives include:
Garcinia Cambogia produced by Bio Schwartz – Garcinia Cambogia extract is one of the most popular ingredients in weight loss supplements today. And for many reasons: it’s safer than other plant extracts, it’s cheap to make, and it showed some excellent results.
Garcinia Cambogia claimed benefits include:
- Helps suppress appetite and food cravings;
- Boost metabolism and concentration;
- Promotes healthy cholesterol levels;
- Helps increase energy levels;
- It helps block fat and enables you to burn fat.
Forskolin produced by Health Plus Prime – This potent 250 mg Forskolin extract promises very similar results. It also has a decent number of positive reviews from real customers.
Forskolin claimed benefits include:
- Helps to break down fat;
- Curbs your appetite;
- Increase your metabolism.
Orlistat 60 mg produced by alli LLC – This FDA-approved weight loss supplement has over 8,000 reviews on Amazon with an average of 4.2 out of 5 stars.
Orlistat 60 mg claimed benefits include:
- Helps block about 25% of the fat you eat from being absorbed;
- For every five pounds, you lose through diet and exercise, Orlistat 60 mg can help you lose 2 to 3 more;
- Acts as an effective weight loss pill for both men and women.
Our Bottom Line
Everything we see in this formula makes us believe Pure Forskolin produced by BioGanix is a healthy option for anyone seeking a good weight loss supplement. This weight loss supplement is affordable, it is made in the United States in an FDA approved facility, and it’s the result of many years of research and development.
Furthermore, BioGanix is a company with a solid reputation and an excellent track record in creating quality products.
Frequently Asked Questions
ORDER AT AMAZON
Sign up for Amazon Prime and enjoy Amazon’s low prices with fast, FREE delivery, and up to 90% OFF to over 50 million products.
- Ayyad C. and Andersen T. – Long-term efficacy of dietary treatment of obesity: a systematic review of studies published between 1931 and 1999. Published in October 2000. Retrieved on February 1, 2021. [Source]
- BioGanix official website. Retrieved on February 1, 2021. [Source]
- Pure Forskolin Amazon page. Retrieved on February 1, 2021. [Source]
- Godard M. P., Johnson B. A., and Richmond S. R. – Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men. Published in August 2005. Retrieved on February 1, 2021. [Source]
- Henderson S., Magu B., Rasmussen C., Lancaster S., Kerksick C., Smith P., Melton C., Cowan P., Greenwood M., Earnest C., Almada A., Milnor P., Magrans T., Bowden R., Ounpraseuth S., Thomas A., and Kreider R. B. – Effects of coleus forskohlii supplementation on body composition and hematological profiles in mildly overweight women. Published in December 2005. Retrieved on February 1, 2021. [Source]
- Forskolin – webmd.com. Retrieved on February 1, 2021. [Source]