To become a Member of OneBrainReviews.com’s online community, you recognize that you are required to provide your email address and to choose a screen name. You recognize that your chosen screen name will appear in connection with any communications you post on OneBrainReviews.com.
You may not:
- Use as a OneBrainReviews.com User ID a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene;
- Select or use as a OneBrainReviews.com User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person, or
- Use as a OneBrainReviews.com User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization.
OneBrainReviews.com reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel, a OneBrainReviews.com User ID in its discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your OneBrainReviews.com password.
Unless you voluntarily and affirmatively choose to list your email address in your membership profile, biography, posting or other location on OneBrainReviews.com, you understand that your actual email address is not public, shared in any way, or displayed on OneBrainReviews.com. You also understand and agree that OneBrainReviews.com in no way encourages members to disclose private information, including their email addresses, on the publicly accessible portions of OneBrainReviews.com.
You understand that you are not required to post any personal information to become a member. However, if you voluntarily choose to include personal information in your member profile, biography or other postings on OneBrainReviews.com, you may do so. according to our GDPR Policy. You understand and agree that OneBrainReviews.com in no way encourages members to disclose private information, including your e-mail addresses, on the publicly accessible portions of OneBrainReviews.com.
You understand and agree that OneBrainReviews.com and its directors, officers, affiliates, employees, and agents are not liable for the disclosure of any personal information which you voluntarily include in your profile, biography and or posts. You recognize that you have no legitimate expectation of privacy in any information that you voluntarily disclose on OneBrainReviews.com, and hereby waive any constitutional, statutory or common law right to privacy which you might otherwise claim in such information.
You understand and agree that OneBrainReviews.com may collect and utilize any personal information which you voluntarily provide, and may combine the personal information collected from you with information from others to provide a better user experience. You are also responsible for the interpretation of the content that is posted on OneBrainReviews.com. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
Responsibility for Posting Content All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or any other materials whatsoever (collectively, “Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not OneBrainReviews.com, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, posts, emails or otherwise transmits via OneBrainReviews.com.
Your contributions to content on OneBrainReviews.com should:
- Increase the knowledge of other readers
- Help create dialogue and discussion around topics
- Provoke re-thinking of many conventionally held beliefs (i.e. mercury vaccines are good for kids)
Rules of Unacceptable User Conduct
Some examples of such unacceptable uses are:
- Contribute any content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- Abuse, harass, humiliate, deceive, threaten, impersonate, intimidate or engage in any other abusive behaviors with those who comment on OneBrainReviews.com;
- Create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”) to any other OneBrainReviews.com users or any URL;
- Create separate user accounts with the intention of artificially inflating your OneBrainReviews.com count, comments, or any other OneBrainReviews.com service;
- Post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any OneBrainReviews.com user;
- Submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, or off-topic content or any other system that will result in your personal financial or commercial gain;
- Violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or
- bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- Use for an illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- Post personal communications from anyone without their consent.
You understand and agree that it is impossible for OneBrainReviews.com to guarantee complete security. You understand and agree that OneBrainReviews.com accepts no responsibility for any consequences of unauthorized entry, even if such entry could have been prevented by procedures known to OneBrainReviews.com, but not adopted, and you hereby waive any claim against OneBrainReviews.com and/or its directors, officers, employees or agents, based upon any unauthorized acts by third parties.
You acknowledge that OneBrainReviews.com may or may not pre-screen Content posted by users to our Web Site (“User Postings”), but that OneBrainReviews.com and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any User Postings.
With respect to User Postings you yourself submit or make available for inclusion on OneBrainReviews.com, you grant OneBrainReviews.com a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such User Postings (in whole or in part), and on OneBrainReviews.com, and to incorporate such User Postings into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
As a user of the Site, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for any consequences resulting from these communications.
Therefore, do not do any of the following things: transmit to us or post to the Site material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to send it; send material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; transmit to us or post to the Site material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; transmit to us or post to the Site material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity; send sexually-explicit images; transmit to us or post to the Site advertisements or solicitations of business; transmit to us or post to the Site chain letters or pyramid schemes; or impersonate another person. OneBrainReviews.com reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to this Web Site for violating these terms or the law.
User Posting to Site
You understand and agree that OneBrainReviews.com may collect and utilize any personal information which you voluntarily provide, and may combine the personal information collected from you with information from others to provide a better user experience.
You further understand and agree that OneBrainReviews.com may summarize and/or reprint any information or comments which you voluntarily post on the website as a part of newsletters and other publications.
Use of Site Material
This website and its contents, such as text, graphics, images and other content (the “Site Material”) are protected by copyright under both local and international laws. Copyright by OneBrainReviews.com. Any use of the Site Material violates copyright, trademark, and other laws, absent the express written permission of BR Publishing and OneBrainReviews.com.
OneBrainReviews.com has no responsibility for the content on other websites that you may find or access when using OneBrainReviews.com’s products or services.
Links to Other Websites
Users may provide links to other websites or resources. Because OneBrainReviews.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that OneBrainReviews.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
You agree not to knowingly link to any website, web page or resource that contains defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or offensive material, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party.
You further acknowledge and agree that OneBrainReviews.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site.
Limitation of Liability
Although OneBrainReviews.com desires accuracy in all elements of the Site Material, there may be inaccuracies or typographical errors. OneBrainReviews.com makes no express or implied representation about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Site Material or about the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site. You use the Site and the Site Material at your own risk.
THE WEBSITE AND THE MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ONEBRAINREVIEWS.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALTHOUGH OBR DESIRES TO PROVIDE COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON ITS WEB SITE, OBR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS AND LINKS FOUND AT THE WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ONEBRAINREVIEWS.COM OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY: (A) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), OR (B) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100. SOME COUNTRIES OR STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
OneBrainReviews.com shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond OneBrainReviews.com’s reasonable control, including, without limitation,
- electronic or;
- communications failure or;
- degradation (including “line-noise” interference).
Last updated: 12/30/2019.