We all want to boost our concentration, sharpen our focus, and enhance our memory! All these depend on the health as well as the vitality of your brain.
Whether you are a student, a senior seeking to preserve and enhance your grey matter even as you age, or a professional striving to remain mentally sharp at all times, the Neuro Health brain supplement may be all you need to boost your brainpower.
So, today in this post, we want to provide you with an honest and extensive Neuro Health review.
Peruse the article and get to know.
- Everything About Nature’s Craft
- Nature’s Craft Neuro Health Ingredients
- A Mix of Proven Ingredients
- Nature’s Craft Neuro Health Key Benefits
- Where To Buy Neuro Health?
- Neuro Health Review – Pros & Cons
- Neuro Health Side Effects & Warnings
- Customer Testimonials
- Similar Products
If you want to take care of your current and future brain health, you’ll want to ensure you are taking the best brain health supplement. In an era where we are always busy, most people are forced to short-change their health to get things done.
Unfortunately, if you fail to take good care of your brain health, you are only risking a reduced ability to focus, along with declining or poor cognitive functioning and poor memory. What’s more, you could be setting yourself up for more severe health problems such as Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
Neuro Health nootropic supplement is a highly versatile product suitable for men and women of all ages. It is a natural blend of minerals, vitamins, and herbs that will give your brain all the essential nutrients it needs to function optimally.
Nature’s Craft Neuro Health not only boosts brain vitality, but it may also improve your memory, allowing you to focus better, easily recall events, and stay sharp.
Everything About Nature’s Craft
Neuro Health is manufactured by Nature’s Craft, one of the leading producers of healthcare products in the United States. Nature’s Craft is a popular and trusted manufacturer of various other health products, including wellness, digestive, weight loss, and men’s testosterone supplements.
The company claims it uses only the highest raw materials in their Nature’s Craft products, obtaining their herbs and ingredients from the best sustainable sources every time.
What’s more, the company offers reliable, and robust customer support through its official website. Through this website, customers can purchase the company’s products and have their queries answered in the nick of time.
Nature’s Craft offers one of the best 24/7 customer support departments we’ve seen so far, plus an email contact section where you can quickly get in touch with the company officials.
Nature’s Craft is a trustworthy company that boasts a good track record in the industry as well. Of course, you also need to do your own research just to ensure whatever you are using is good for your health.
Nature’s Craft Neuro Health Ingredients
Neuro Health contains the following active ingredients per serving (2 capsules):
- Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene) 122 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 50 mg
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 3 mcg
- Vitamin E (as DL Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 14 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 12 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 10 mg
- Selenium (Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) 50 mcg
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 125 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 20 mg
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 1 mg
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin) 1.7 mg
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate) 3 mg
- Vitamin B3 (as Niacin) 12.5 mg
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 50 mg
- Folate 666 mcg
- Biotin 3 mcg
- Vitamin B5 (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) 12 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 12 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 52 mcg
- Manganese (as Manganese Amino Acid Chelate) 400 mcg
- Molybdenum 10 mcg
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 50 mg
Neuro Health also contains a Proprietary Blend (642 mg) of the following active ingredients:
- DMAE Bitartrate
- L-Glutamine HCL
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf)
- Bacopa Extract (Bacopa monnieri) (whole herb)
- Boron (as Boron Citrate)
- Glutamic Acid
- Grape Fruit Seed Extract (Citrus paradisi)
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- Bilberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus)
- Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Olive Leaf (Olea europaea L.)
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera L.)
- Cinnamon Bark Extract (Cinnamomum cassia)
- DHA 14% Vanadyl (as Vanadyl Sulfate)
- Huperzine A
Inactive ingredients include cellulose (vegetable capsule), rice flour, magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
A Mix of Proven Ingredients
First and foremost, it is imperative to note that Neuro Health is a nootropic that only features natural ingredients that function holistically to improve mental performance, memory, focus, and intelligence.
Even though it has other numerous ingredients, below are some of its core ingredients:
DHA – Omega-3 fatty acids are the ultimate brain food. They are essential fats, implying that your body can’t produce them naturally, so you have to get them through your diet. They are vital nutrients that support healthy brain function and help fend off brain inflammation.
Fish oil is your best friend when it comes to brain health. Fish oil boasts several essential fatty acids, which are great for brain function.
DHA is the primary Omega-3 fat in your brain and essential for a functional nervous system, which includes your brain. DHA boosts your cognitive function and supports overall brain health.
Studies have shown that people with Alzheimer’s disease have lower DHA levels in their brains than older adults with proper cognitive function. Additionally, in a report of 20 observational studies, a larger intake of Omega-3 fats was associated with a decreased risk of declining mental ability, which is indicative of different types of dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease – in all but three studies.
Though it is naturally found in chia and flax seeds, along with cold-water fish such as salmon, It can be quite tough to get DHA in sufficient quantity through diet alone.
Bacopa Monnieri – This is a naturally occurring herb used in Ancient Chinese Medicine to improve memory. However, recent research shows that it can help repair damaged brain cells and boost both the generation and regeneration of new cells.
Vitamin E – Also referred to as D-Alpha, natural vitamin E is a vital nutrient for overall brain health thanks to its potent antioxidant properties. It is a powerful antioxidant that protects your brain cells against the damaging effects of free radicals, which are usually produced when your body breaks down food.
Green tea extract – Green tea extract has numerous positive effects on health. Recent studies show that it can boost your brainpower, allowing you to easily recall things, focus more, and stay alert for extended periods.
Vitamin A – Supplies your brains with essential nutrients. What’s more, researchers now believe that it also affects brain cell activity in a region linked to memory and learning!
L-Glutamine – A precursor to the neurotransmitter glutamate in your brain, L-Glutamine is key to boosting your brain health. A disruption of the glutamine-glutamate cycle can result in all kinds of brain problems, including alcohol addiction, epilepsy, bipolar disorder, Reye’s Syndrome, anxiety, schizophrenia, and depression.
Nature’s Craft Neuro Health Key Benefits
Nature’s Craft Neuro Health is advertised as one of the most complete nootropics available. According to the manufacturer, its unique formula can provide a wide range of benefits, including:
1) It is a potent memory enhancer – If you are always forgetful, Neuro Health pills will significantly boost your memory, ensuring you’ll never forget anything that easy.
2) It will boost your concentration levels – If you are currently having problems concentrating for long periods, this fantastic brain supplement will naturally improve your focus.
3) It will lift your mood – Sometimes, staying positive and upbeat can prove an uphill task! Neuro Health supplement boasts green tea extract, which is a natural mood and attitude booster.
4) It enhances mental clarity – It also boasts potent ingredients that boost blood circulation into your vital organs such as your brain, helping clear away any fog. This, in turn, helps to enhance mental clarity as a result.
5) Safe with no potential side effects – Unlike other brain supplements that contain harmful and artificial ingredients, Neuro Health supplement only contains natural ingredients that are safe for your health.
6) It is manufactured in the United States and adheres to strict quality standards that guarantee every capsule lives up to your expectations.
Where To Buy Neuro Health?
Neuro Health is available in two options – 60 capsules (30 servings) for $13.77 and 90 capsules (45 servings) for $24.77.
We recommend buying the product from the manufacturer’s official website. This is arguably the surest way to get the real product. Of course, you can also get it from leading global marketplaces such as Amazon.
Neuro Health Review – Pros & Cons
Neuro Health Side Effects & Warnings
Even though the company purports that this product is safe because it only contains ingredients gathered from natural sources, this is not a guarantee that it is indeed a safe product. Even though relatively rare, potential side effects of this product may include:
- High blood pressure
- Inflammation of blood vessels in the brain
- Anxious feelings
It is also important to note that users shouldn’t exceed the recommended dosage. What’s more, children under the age of 18, nursing or pregnant mothers, as well as individuals with a known history of a medical condition, should first consult their doctor before using it.
Sometimes when I am off work, I can get by with just taking this when I wake up. I feel better. My mind is clearer and functioning better. I attribute it to the ingredients that my particular brain needs to function correctly. First time I tried […] Read full review
I was having a difficult time concentrating and staying on task, and I felt mentally drained. I’d read my homework assignments, and after reading a couple of paragraphs, I couldn’t for the life of me remember what I had just read. I decided to look online for some type of help. That’s when I read about Neuro Health […] Read full review
This product is a miracle! I have purchased it TWICE because it is so helpful with my memory and cognition. I bought this product because I needed to strengthen my memory and focus, and I wanted to be awake when I did it! I had just switched to […] Read full review
Before we conclude our Nature’s Craft Neuro Health review, let’s take a quick look over several other nootropic supplements that may represent good alternatives for those who are not convinced by the benefits of this formulation.
Alpha Brain made by ONNIT – Alpha Brain is another highly rated nootropic, and it may represent a good option for those seeking a potent formula for memory, attention, focus, and clarity.
The unique blend of proven herbal extracts and amino acids in Alpha Brain has received thousands of positive reviews and testimonials, making it one of the best selling brain supplements in the United States. One bottle of ONNIT Alpha Brain costs $69.95 (90 capsules / 45 servings).
Neuro-Peak made by Zhou Nutrition – With well over 11,000 positive reviews and testimonials on Amazon alone, Neuro-Peak’s formulation includes potent herbal extracts, DMAE, and a small amount of Vitamin B12 to support memory, focus, attention, and cognitive function.
According to Zhou Nutrition, this nootropic supplement is ideal for gamers, athletes, business professionals, and anyone looking for that extra mental edge. One bottle of Neuro-Peak costs $21.04 (30 capsules / 30 servings).
Qualia Mind made by Neurohacker Collective – Qualia Mind is another potent nootropic brain supplement for mental energy, memory, focus, and concentration. The formula contains proven ingredients such as Alpha GPC, Ginkgo Biloba, and Bacopa Monnieri.
According to Neurohacker Collective, Qualia Mind can boost focus and mental energy without stimulants and without causing jitters or sudden crashes, side effects commonly associated with the use of caffeine or other strong stimulants. One bottle of Qualia Mind (154 capsules / 22 servings) costs $154.00.
Today, there are potentially endless brain enhancement supplements out there on the market, and this implies that the prospect of finding the best product can sometimes prove to be a daunting task.
Neuro Health supplement is a highly effective brain supplement and a versatile product suitable for men and women of all ages and only features natural ingredients. It not only improves your mental performance, but also allows you to fight the cognitive decline naturally.
Frequently Asked Questions
ORDER AT AMAZON
Sign up for Amazon Prime and enjoy Amazon’s low prices with fast, FREE delivery, and up to 90% OFF to over 50 million products.
- Dementia – Key facts. who.int. Retrieved on February 07, 2021. [Source]
- Cognitive Health and Older Adults – National Institute of Aging (NIH). Retrieved on February 07, 2021. [Source]
- Nature’s Craft official website. Retrieved on February 07, 2021. [Source]
- Danielle Swanson, Robert Block, and Shaker A. Mousa – Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA and DHA: Health Benefits Throughout Life. Published online on January 5, 2012. Retrieved on February 07, 2021. [Source]
- L. A. Horrocks and Y. K. Yeo – Health benefits of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Published in September 1999. Retrieved on February 07, 2021. [Source]
- Danielle Swanson, Robert Block, Shaker A. Mousa – Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA: health benefits throughout life. Published in January 2012. Retrieved on February 07, 2021. [Source]
- Hussein N. Yassine, Meredith N. Braskie, Wendy J. Mack, Katherine J. Castor, Alfred N. Fonteh, Lon S. Schneider, Michael G. Harrington, and Helena C. Chui – Association of Docosahexaenoic Acid Supplementation With Alzheimer Disease Stage in Apolipoprotein E ε4 Carriers: A Review. Published in March 2017. Retrieved on February 07, 2021. [Source]
- Hidekatsu Yanai – Effects of N-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids on Dementia. Published in January 2017. Retrieved on February 07, 2021. [Source]
- Bacopa monnieri – examine.com. Retrieved on February 07, 2021. [Source]
- Carlo Calabrese, William L. Gregory, Michael Leo, Dale Kraemer, Kerry Bone, and Barry Oken – Effects of a Standardized Bacopa monnieri Extract on Cognitive Performance, Anxiety, and Depression in the Elderly: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Published in July 2008. Retrieved on February 07, 2021. [Source]
- Arlene Semeco – 10 Benefits of Green Tea Extract. Retrieved on February 07, 2021. [Source]
- Vitamin A – mayoclinic.org. Retrieved on February 07, 2021. [Source]
- Jan Albrecht, Marta Sidoryk-Węgrzynowicz, Magdalena Zielińska, and Michael Aschner – Roles of glutamine in neurotransmission. Published in November, 2010. Retrieved on February 07, 2021. [Source]