Xyngular is an extensive weight-loss system developed by Xyngular Corporation, an MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) wellness company. The system consists of four (4) kits designed to “combat today’s most common health concerns.” Xyngular Ultimate is their most advanced weight loss system, and it costs $659.
According to the manufacturer, each system comes with a wide range of benefits, from detoxing the body to reducing weight. Each plan consists of several dietary supplements and additional resources – guidebooks, meal plans, diet plans, recipes – you can download for free from the official website.
- What Is Xyngular Ultimate?
- About the Company
- Xyngular Ultimate Ingredients
- Xyngular Ultimate Side Effects & Warnings
- How Much Does Xyngular Ultimate Cost?
- Where To Buy Xyngular Ultimate?
- Xyngular Ultimate Review- Pros & Cons
- Customer Testimonials
- What is the Xyngular Ultimate 8-Day Challenge?
- Similar Products
What Is Xyngular Ultimate?
Xyngular Ultimate kit is described as the most effective system to lose the most weight, the fastest. It consists of the following supplements:
- Global Blend – daily health and antioxidant;
- Axion – nutrition and everyday health;
- Accelerate – energy, metabolism, and fat burn;
- Cheat – appetite control;
- Flush – gut health;
- Lean – appetite control and meal/snack replacement;
- Spryng – active performance;
- Trimstix – appetite control, energy, and metabolism;
- Xyng – appetite control, energy, and metabolism;
- XR2 – appetite control, sleep, and stress;
- Probiotix – gut health;
- Advanced Omega – nutrition and everyday health;
Besides the 12 dietary supplements, Xyngular Ultimate includes two meal plans (Low-Carb and Keto) to help accelerate weight loss results. Buyers will get access to Xander, some virtual coach/assistant who will provide daily tips and information, and remind you when to take your product. And with each Xyngular Ultimate purchase, you also receive a $100 product credit toward your next purchase.
About the Company
Xyngular Corporation is an MLM wellness company based out of Lehi, Utah. They offer nutritional kits to help users improve their health. These kits include various dietary products in the form of liquids, drink powders, and capsules. All their products are sold via MLM marketing.
Contact details (for members only):
- Phone: 801.756.8808
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official website: xyngular.com
Contact details (corporate office)
- Phone: 801.610.4580
- Address: 1250 E 200 S, Ste 2c, Lehi, Utah 84043
What is an MLM Company?
MLM – or multi-level marketing – is a type of network marketing designed. Hence, sellers make profits based on their recruits’ sales. The business must generate profits on a certain percentage of product sales to qualify as a legal multi-level marketing company.
Xyngular offers its distributors health supplements to sell and recruit other distributors to make more money. This company’s compensation plan allows members to make money with online sales, retail sales, various performance incentives, and recruits to generate multiple income streams.
The commission rate is not to be neglected, at about 40-45% on all repeat sales up to eight levels on the downline recruits.
Xyngular Ultimate Ingredients
Xyngular Ultimate kit includes 12 dietary supplements in various forms (powder, capsules, softgels). Taken as a whole, almost every ingredient you can imagine is included in this package.
Global Blend core ingredients include: Proprietary Adaptogen Blend (Amla fruit extract, Panax ginseng root extract, and Eleuthero root) 50 mg, Proprietary Primary Complex (L-Glutamic acid, L-Cysteine, and Glycine) 30 mg, Proprietary Hi ORAC Blend (wide range of fruit extracts mixed with white and green tea) 6,400 mg.
Axion core ingredients include: Vitamin A 5,000 IU, Vitamin C 150 mg, Calcium, 330 mg, Magnesium 200 mg, Potassium 50 mg, Choline bitartrate 12.5 mg, Inositol 12.5 mg, PABA 12.5 mg, Quercetin dihydrate 25 mg, Flaxseed 50 mg, Bromelain 25 mg, Spirulina blue-green algae 50 mg, and Green tea leaf extract 30 mg.
Accelerate ingredients include: Calcium 90 mg and Thermolit Blend (Lady’s mantle leaf extract, Olive leaf extract, Cumin seed extract, Wild mint leaf extract, and Glucomannan) 606 mg.
Cheat ingredients include: Cheat+ Proprietary Blend (Konnyaku root extract, Green coffee bean extract, Phytosterols, and Hydroxypropyl cellulose) 1,230 mg.
Flush ingredients include: Proprietary FLUSH Blend (Senna leaf powder, Cinnamon bark powder, Psyllium husk powder, Fenugreek seed powder, Clove powder, Garlic bulb powder, Aloe vera whole leaf powder, Ginger root powder, Dandelion root powder, and slippery elm bark powder) 1,300 mg.
Lean core ingredients include: Vitamin C 30 mg, Calcium 146 mg, Magnesium 108 mg, Sodium 65 mg, Potassium 80 mg, Bromelain 50 mg, Papain 25 mg, Taurine 25 mg, and Lean Proprietary Protein Blend (Soy protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, soy milk powder, and whey protein isolate) 13 g.
Spryng ingredients include: Vitamin C 500 mg, Niacin 20 mg, Vitamin B12 50 mcg, Magnesium 100 mg, Potassium 400 mg, and Spryng Proprietary Blend (Palatinose, Coconut juice, L-Citrulline malate, L-Glutamine, ElevATP ancient peat and apple extract, Ashwagandha root extract, Alpha GPC, CoEnzyme Q10, Lycium berry extract, and Cordyceps fungi extract) 7,138 mg.
Trimstix ingredients include: TrimStix Proprietary Blend (Fibersol 2AG, L-Carnitine tartrate, Myrica rubra, Coffea robusta, Allium cepa, Green coffee extract, Choline bitartrate, Green tea leaf extract, Citrus aurantium extract, Caffeine anhydrous, Garcinia cambogia extract, White willow bark extract, and Fucoxanthin rich seaweed) 3,512 mg.
Xyng ingredients include: Niacin 25 mg and Xyng Proprietary Blend (Caffeine anhydrous, White willow bark extract, 5-HTP, Bitter orange extract, Garcinia cambogia extract, Green tea leaf extract, Cayenne pepper fruit extract, Rhodiola root extract, Korean ginseng root, Maca root, Black tea leaf extract, Yohimbe bark extract, Undaria pinnatifida extract, and Bioperine) 733 mg.
XR2 ingredients include: Vitamin B6 5 mg, and XR2 Proprietary Blend (Magnolia bark extract, Phellodendron amurese bark extract, Valerian root extract, L-Theanine, GABA, 5-HTP, and Celery seed extract).
Probiotix ingredients include: Probiotic Blend (Bifidobacterium Lactis BL-O4 and Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG) 3 billion CFU.
Advanced Omega ingredients include: EPA 900 mg, DHA 900 mg, and DPA 150 mg.
Xyngular Ultimate Side Effects & Warnings
Xyngular Ultimate ingredients are claimed to be all-natural and include stimulants, protein, vitamins, and minerals. Just because these dietary supplements are all-natural does not mean that they don’t have potential adverse effects.
While Xyngular adverse effects might be infrequent, there may still be concerns about using the products and maintaining the diet long-term. The ingredients used in the formulas can, and do, impact some people, including experiencing vomiting, headaches, jitters, and diarrhea.
A customer should always check with a medical doctor if they are taking any prescription medications, over the counter supplements, or have any pre-existing health condition.
How Much Does Xyngular Ultimate Cost?
The price of these kits varies depending on the products that are purchased and personal goals. There are two types of fees for every product: one for general customers (retail price) and the other for members and distributors.
Check the list with prices below for more information (1st price is the suggested retail price and 2nd price is special members/distributors price):
- Xyngular Ignite Fat Burning System Kit with Global Blend (Classic) – $419.00 / $349.00
- Xyngular Ignite Fat Burning System Kit with Global Blend (New) – $419.00 / $349.00
- CORE4 Bundle (30 Day Plan) – $239.00 / $199.00
- Ultimate Transformation Kit with Global Blend (New) – $659.00 / $549.00
- Ultimate Transformation Kit with Global Blend (Classic) – $659.00 / $549.00
- CORE4 – Cheat (60 count) – $60.00 / $49.99
- CORE4 – Flush (60 count) – $42.00 / $34.99
- CORE4 – Accelerate (60 count) – $48.00 / $39.99
- TrimStix – 30 Servings (1 Box) – $78.00 / $74.99
- Spryng – 30 Serving (1 Canister) – $108.00 / $89.99
- Spryng – 18 Serving (1 Box) – $60.00 / $49.99
- Xyng – Fuel For Life (60 Capsules) – $60.00 / $49.99
- Immune – Stay Healthy and Active All Year Long – $60.00 / $49.99
- Genesis Capsules – $48.00 / $39.99
- Probiotix – $54.00 / $44.99
- Genesis – $48.00/ $39.99
- Advanced Omega – Brain, Heart & Metabolism function – $48.00 / $39.99
- Flex – Keep Your Body in Motion – $36.00 / $29.99
- Axion – Optimal Health Supplement – $66.00 / $54.99
- Cardio – Heart Health & Circulation Promotion – $72.00 / $59.99
- Xr2 – Relax and Rest: Calm your Mind (30 Capsules) – $72.00 / $59.99
- Osteo – Support the Bones That Support You – $42.00 / $34.99
- Prime – Hormone Optimizer for Man – $102.00 / $84.99
- Shine – Hormone Balancer for Woman – $102.00 / $84.99
Personal Nutrition Essential Packs
- Xyngular Daily Essentials Bundle – $220.00 / $184.99
- Xyngular Super Fruit Global Blend 1 bottle (28 oz.) – $46.80 / $39.00
- Xyngular Super Fruit Global Blend 1 case (4 x 28oz. bottles) – $180.80 / $149.99
- Xypstix 18 Serving (1 Box) – $48.00 / $39.99
- Xypstix 30 Serving (1 Canister) – $66.00 / $54.99
- CORE4 – Lean (30 servings) – $90.00 / $74.99
- CORE4 – Lean (30 servings) 2 Bags – $178.00 / $147.99
- CORE4 – Lean Meal (15 servings) – $90.00 / $74.99
Where To Buy Xyngular Ultimate?
Because an MLM company sells these weight loss programs, there aren’t many buying options other than becoming a member and buying them directly from the company.
However, some supplements can still be purchased online from retailers such as Amazon, usually at a more affordable price, including free shipping for most orders.
Xyngular Ultimate Review- Pros & Cons
It works great to flush out all the waste in your tummy. Make sure you have access to a bathroom or a restroom while using it. […] Read full review
What is the Xyngular Ultimate 8-Day Challenge?
Xyngular Ultimate 8-Day Challenge (or The 8-Day Jumpstart Plan) was designed to help users lose up to 15 lbs. in just eight days following several simple steps.
According to the company, by following The 8-Day Jumpstart Plan, you can:
- Detox the body;
- Increase metabolic rate;
- Lose 8-15 pounds;
- Reduce waist size;
- Increase energy;
- Reduce caloric intake;
How to Follow the 8-Day Challenge
- Day one and two – Detox;
- Days three, five, and seven – Eating days;
- Days four, six, and eight – Protein-only days;
The plan details the specifics of what to eat on your eating days and protein-only days and specifics supplementation, meal replacement shakes, and other products to use and when.
Before we conclude our Xyngular review, let’s take a quick look over several other similar weight loss products that might be good alternatives for those who are not convinced by this supplement.
Orlistat 60 mg made by alli – This weight management supplement contains Orlistat, a lipase inhibitor, and works by binding to specific enzymes that break down fats (triglycerides). As a result, about 25% of the consumed fat is not absorbed and passes through the digestive system, and is naturally excreted by the body. Orlistat 60 mg is affordable compared to other weight loss products and quite popular among users.
Apple Cider Vinegar made by Goli Nutrition – This affordable natural supplement has received over 173,000 customer reviews on Amazon alone! According to Goli Nutrition, their formula is specially formulated to improve immunity, support whole body detox, and promote healthy weight loss.
Max Potency CLA 1250 made by Sports Research – This is another good alternative to the much more expensive Xyngular weight loss kit. Over the past few years, Sports Research quickly grew into a trustworthy American company known for developing and manufacturing quality and affordable dietary supplements. Max Potency CLA 1250 is no exception from that rule. This high potency active CLA formula can be used by both men and women to support healthy weight loss and weight management.
At the end of the day, Xyngular Ultimate is a weight loss kit that should help burn fat more efficiently and lose weight. But following the plan precisely as suggested is not for everyone. Most of the steps are based on a starvation diet, and not many people have the willpower to go through that.
Starvation diets are not safe for your health and should be done under the supervision of medical doctors. Furthermore, in most cases, the weight you lose during such a diet will come back immediately after you stop the weight loss program.
Our issues are less related to unnecessary complexity or the 200+ combined ingredients. What concerns us the most are the reports of billing without permission, supplements that don’t work, according to some reviews, and high cost.
We’re happy, however, with the fact that Xyngular Ultimate side effects are rarely reported.
Frequently Asked Questions
ORDER AT AMAZON
Sign up for Amazon Prime and enjoy Amazon’s low prices with fast, FREE delivery, and up to 90% OFF to over 50 million products.
- Xyngular official website. Retrieved on January 22, 2021. [Source]
- Better Business Bureau (BBB). Xyngular Corporation. Retrieved on January 22, 2021. [Source]
- Pauline Ducrot, Caroline Méjean, Vani Aroumougame, Gladys Ibanez, Benjamin Allès, Emmanuelle Kesse-Guyot, Serge Hercberg, and Sandrine Péneau – Meal planning is associated with food variety, diet quality, and body weight status in a large sample of French adults. Published online on February 2, 2017. Retrieved on January 22, 2021. [Source]
- Harvard School of Public Health – The Best Diet: Quality Counts. Retrieved on January 22, 2021. [Source]
- Monique Tello – Which diet is best for long-term weight loss? Published on April 9, 2018. Retrieved on January 22, 2021. [Source]
- Multi-level marketing. wikipedia.org. Retrieved on January 22, 2021. [Source]
- Xyngular: 11 truths you need to hear. mlmcompanies.org. Retrieved on January 22, 2021. [Source]