Our in-depth Seeking Health Vitamin D3 + K2 review will focus on providing detailed answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about this multivitamin supplement.
During this review, we will see some details behind the producing company (what customers say about Seeking Health LLC, other supplements made by the company, contact information, and more) and we will review some of the core ingredients and their indispensable role in the overall formulation.
Our Vitamin D3 + K2 review will then continue with more information regarding potential side effects, claimed benefits, effectiveness, price, and best stores to buy from, as well as some potential alternatives for this multivitamin supplement produced by Seeking Health LLC.
- What Is Vitamin D3 + K2?
- Who Makes It?
- Seeking Health Vitamin D3 + K2 Ingredients
- Vitamin D3 + K2 Side Effects
- How Much Does Vitamin D3 + K2 Cost?
- Where To Buy It?
- Seeking Health Vitamin D3 + K2 Review – Pros & Cons
- Customer Testimonials
What Is Vitamin D3 + K2?
Seeking Health Vitamin D3 + K2 is a potent multivitamin supplement formulated by Dr. Ben Lynch. The formula is designed to support a healthy immune system, healthy mood, joint health, and to improve calcium absorption for healthy bones in adults.
The product is suitable for vegetarians, and it’s free of dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, and wheat. However, it contains soy.
Who Makes It?
Seeking Health is an American company based in Bellingham, WA. They believe in true quality standards, the reason why Seeking Health goes above and beyond to ensure that all their supplements meet the highest quality standards. They’ve made significant steps toward moving away from ingredients such as magnesium stearate and most of their current supplements are GMO-free and free of common allergens such as milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, gluten, corn, yeast, and soy.
Some of the most popular Seeking Health’s dietary supplements include Active B12 Lozenge with L-5 MTHF, Optimal Vitamin D3 Liquid, Optimal Prenatal, HomocysteX Plus, Hydroxo B12 Vitamin, and Optimal Multivitamin.
Seeking Health LLC contact information:
- Address: 3140 Mercer Ave, Bellingham, WA 98225-8446
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (800) 547-9812 / (360) 306-8749
- Website: seekinghealth.com
Seeking Health Vitamin D3 + K2 Ingredients
Vitamin D3 + K2 contains the following active ingredients per serving:
- Vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol) 125 mcg
- Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7) 100 mcg
Inactive ingredients include HPMC (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
Vitamin D3 Benefits
Vitamin D is sometimes called the “sunshine vitamin” because it’s produced in your skin in response to sunlight. You can also get it through certain supplements and foods to ensure sufficient levels of the vitamin in your blood.
Vitamin D has several essential functions. Perhaps the most important is facilitating normal immune system function and regulating the absorption of phosphorus and calcium. Getting the right amount of Vitamin D is vital for improved resistance against certain diseases, as well as healthy growth and development of bones and teeth.
Research has shown that vitamin D might play an essential role in warding off depression and regulating mood and. In one research, scientists discovered that participants with depression who received Vitamin D supplements saw an improvement in their symptoms.
In another study of people with fibromyalgia, researchers found Vitamin D deficiency was more common in those who were also experiencing depression and anxiety.
What Is Vitamin K2 Used For?
Vitamin K activates proteins that play a role in heart health, calcium metabolism, and blood clotting. One of its most important functions is to regulate calcium deposition. In other words, it prevents the calcification of blood vessels and kidneys, and it promotes the calcification of bones.
Some other Vitamin K2 benefits include:
- May help prevent heart disease and improve heart health;
- May lower your risk of osteoporosis and help improve bone health;
- May improve dental health;
- May help fight cancer.
Vitamin D3 + K2 Side Effects
Vitamins are generally safe to use when taken as recommended. However, taking unnecessary amounts of vitamins may cause some unwanted side effects such as high blood sugar levels, light sensitivity, nerve damage, vomiting, skin flushing, painful skin lesions, and even liver damage.
How Much Does Vitamin D3 + K2 Cost?
The retail price for Seeking Health Vitamin D3 + K2 is $17.95 (60 vegetarian capsules).
For the best health benefits take one capsule daily with food any time of day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Where To Buy It?
This multivitamin supplement is available online, and it can be purchased from Seeking Health official website as well as several other stores:
- Amazon – $17.95 (includes free shipping for orders from within the United States; additional discounts may apply);
- Healthy Goods – $17.95 (10% off on subscription);
- NHC – $19.95 (free shipping and 45-Day Return Policy).
Seeking Health Vitamin D3 + K2 Review – Pros & Cons
Vitamin D is one of the most important vitamins you should take daily according to all the information I can find. Can also get it from […] Read full comment
I love Seeking Health. And I love that this D3 comes complete with its co-factor K2, for better absorption. I also recommend using […] Read full comment
Like so many of you, I too have low vitamin D levels, and I also have heard it’s best to supplement D3 with vitamin K. Rather than buy […] Read full comment
There are several good alternatives to Seeking Health Vitamin D3 + K2. Some of these alternatives include:
Vitamins D and K with Sea-Iodine made by Life Extension – This multivitamin supplement is rated 4.4 out of 5 on Amazon US. It’s an excellent option for anyone looking to supplement with Vitamin D and Vitamin K.
Vitamins D and K with Sea-Iodine claimed benefits include:
- Supports calcium absorption and bone health;
- Helps support proper thyroid balance;
- Maintains and improves bone density.
Optimal Vitamin D3 + K2 Drops made by Seeking Health – This is the liquid alternative for those who don’t like capsules and for children.
Optimal Vitamin D3 + K2 Drops claimed benefits include:
- Supports calcium absorption for healthy bones in adults and children four years of age and older;
- Supports a healthy immune system;
- Low dosage liquid optimal for absorption in children four years of age and older.
Vitamin D-3 & K-2 made by NOW Foods – This company doesn’t need an introduction. NOW Foods is one of the biggest supplement manufacturers in the United States. They’ve been in business for decades, and their products are best sellers all around the world.
Vitamin D-3 & K-2 claimed benefits include:
- Supports bone health;
- Cardiovascular support;
- Non-GMO, Kosher, Soy Free, GMP Quality Assured;
- Affordable price.
Seeking Health Vitamin D3 + K2 combines two essential fat-soluble nutrients in an easy-to-swallow capsule designed to support a healthy immune system, healthy mood, joint health, and to improve calcium absorption for healthy bones in adults.
Additionally, this product has received hundreds of positive reviews on its official website and on 3rd party sellers that undoubtedly certify its safety, efficacy, and potential benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
ORDER AT AMAZON
Sign up for Amazon Prime and enjoy Amazon’s low prices with fast, FREE delivery, and up to 90% OFF to over 50 million products.
- R. Jorde, M. Sneve, Y. Figenschau, J. Svartberg, and K. Waterloo – Effects of vitamin D supplementation on symptoms of depression in overweight and obese subjects: a randomized double-blind trial. Published on November 11, 2008. Retrieved on January 13, 2021. [Source]
- Armstrong D.J., Meenagh G.K., Bickle I., Lee A.S., Curran E.S., and Finch M.B. – Vitamin D deficiency is associated with anxiety and depression in fibromyalgia. Published online on July 19, 2006. Retrieved on January 13, 2021. [Source]
- Vitamin D3 – webmd.com. Retrieved on January 13, 2021. [Source]
- Hauschka P.V. – Osteocalcin: the vitamin K-dependent Ca2+-binding protein of bone matrix. Published in 1986. Retrieved on January 13, 2021. [Source]
- Theuwissen E., Smit E., and Vermeer C. – The role of vitamin K in soft-tissue calcification. Published on March 1, 2012. Retrieved on January 13, 2021. [Source]
- Kramer C.K., Zinman B., Gross J.L., Canani L.H., Rodrigues T.C., Azevedo M.J., and Retnakaran R. – Coronary artery calcium score prediction of all-cause mortality and cardiovascular events in people with type 2 diabetes: systematic review and meta-analysis. Published on March 25, 2013. Retrieved on January 13, 2021. [Source]
- Seeking Health Vitamin D3 + K2 Amazon page. Retrieved on October 8, 2020. [Source]
- Vitamin K – webmd.com. Retrieved on January 13, 2021. [Source]
- Shearer M.J., Fu X., and Booth S.L. – Vitamin K nutrition, metabolism, and requirements: current concepts and future research. Published on March 1, 2012. Retrieved on January 13, 2021. [Source]
- Mizuta T., Ozaki I., Eguchi Y., Yasutake T., Kawazoe S., Fujimoto K., and Yamamoto K. – The effect of menatetrenone, a vitamin K2 analog, on disease recurrence and survival in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma after curative treatment: a pilot study. Published on February 15, 2006. Retrieved on January 13, 2021. [Source]
- Official Seeking Health website. Retrieved on January 13, 2021. [Source]